Brittany Harer – firstname.lastname@example.org
661-837-1931 Ext. 106
Welcome to the Consolidated Programs Department
Teaming up with staff, parents, and students to achieve equity and academic success.
If you are unable to view the content found on these pages, please contact our offices at (661) 837-1931 ext. 106
Office hours: 7:30 am – 4 pm, Monday-Friday (regular school days)
¡se habla español!
The mission of the Consolidated Programs Department is to assist schools in managing various programs in the district, including state and federal categorical programs. To learn more about specific services provided by the department, select from the menu to the right or contact one of our helpful staff members listed below.
Our responsibilities include:
- Budget Management – working with the Fiscal Services Department, we provide assistance in budget planning and ongoing monitoring of expenditures, and completion of the Consolidated Application.
- District Plans and Policies – assist in the development and review of various District plans, policies, and procedures.
- School Site Councils (SSCs) – we provide training and technical assistance to schools
- School Plan for Student Achievement (SPSAs)- we support schools in the development and implementation of the SPSA and the budget, and the Annual Review process.
- Family and Community Engagement – we assist schools in working with their families/community to develop the Parent Engagement Policies, Parent Compacts, the parent needs assessments, and other engagement activities to assist families in helping their child(ren) succeed in school.
- Non-public Private Schools (NPPSs) – we provide consultation, guidance, and ongoing support to NPPSs that choose to participate in various federal and state programs.
- Homeless students – Title I funds are set aside to specifically meet the critical needs of students experiencing homelessness.
- English Learner (EL) Services – we provide support to schools and teachers working with ELs, administering initial and summative state assessments, EL progress monitoring, and reclassification of eligible EL students utilizing the ELLevation platform
- Interpreter Services – the District Bilingual Site Clerk schedules interpreter services to schools with families that have a language other than English.
- Advisory Committees – our offices provide support school site English Learner Advisory Committees (ELAC) as well as district-level advisory committees:
- District Advisory Committee (DAC)
- District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC)
- Title I Parent Subcommittee (TIPS)